Just wondering how impossible it would be for Marvel to let the script involve Tony and Pepper having a baby if there was no kiss in Iron Man 3.
Ok, so I’d like to think that after Tony fixed Pepper, they both take some time off from their hectic lives, and leave the US for a while. During that time, Tony goes to therapy and gets gradually better, while Pepper is just there for him. And I don’t know, maybe they realize how really valuable life is and have a baby - cause that’s their way of creating something that’s not chaos and distruction, but at the same time, it might just be that.
Tony is just a pile of gooey mess and I just want to hug him back together. Does that make sense?
please tell me this isn’t the most arousing shit you’ve ever seen
After receiving a lot of messages asking things like “where is this gif from”, I have compiled this master post for all your flailing needs. ;)
- Munich photo call photos - some here, and some more here!
- Munich photo call videos - trying to pose normally, but they can’t, cuz they’re
- full press conference video
- pap photos of them leaving the Spatenhaus Restaurant
- Gwyneth’s twitpic of them out to dinner + bonus find another photo on goop!
- Paris premiere photos - some here, & some here, & a cute instagram photo
- full Press Conference videos - angle 1, angle 2, angle 3 (ft. kiss on cheek)
- premiere/red carpet videos - butts, ‘you look great’, signing autographs,
- ‘i see gwyneth’s underpants’ aka them on stage @ the Grand Rex - full ~interview~ from far away, close up, another angle
- ‘Pepper loves Tony a lot’ & ‘we need to have an Iron Baby’ aka M6 interview
- London photocall photos that will melt your heart
- full press conference video - skip to 22:20 for the snob/kiss/slap moment
- LA Premiere photos - link 1, link 2
- video of Robert helping Gwyneth off the stage at the LA premiere
- LA press conference photos - 2 here plus some quotes,
- LA press conference videos - ‘parts’ 1, 2 & 3, another clip,
- those adorable couch photos - some here & some more here
OTHER STUFF FROM 2013
- How well do RDJ & GP know each other?
- Gwyneth calling RDJ a wimp on Graham Norton / RDJ’s response
- Their Entertainment Weekly cover
- ‘she is the most beautiful woman in the world not standing next to me’
- Gwyneth on how Robert needs her to pull this movie off
- GP and RDJ on the set of IM3
- ‘Robert doesn’t like me to wear high heels around him.’
- ‘GP’s son is turning 7 so I have to get some Korean toys.’
- Robert on Gwyneth ‘slapping’ him / Gwyneth can’t remember it.
- Gwyneth on working with Robert in the future.
&&& REGARDING 1992