Extremis harnesses our bioelectrical potential…
Ok, so I’d like to think that after Tony fixed Pepper, they both take some time off from their hectic lives, and leave the US for a while. During that time, Tony goes to therapy and gets gradually better, while Pepper is just there for him. And I don’t know, maybe they realize how really valuable life is and have a baby - cause that’s their way of creating something that’s not chaos and distruction, but at the same time, it might just be that.
After receiving a lot of messages asking things like “where is this gif from”, I have compiled this master post for all your flailing needs. ;)
- Munich photo call photos - some here, and some more here!
- Munich photo call videos - trying to pose normally, but they can’t, cuz they’re
- full press conference video
- pap photos of them leaving the Spatenhaus Restaurant
- Gwyneth’s twitpic of them out to dinner + bonus find another photo on goop!
- Paris premiere photos - some here, & some here, & a cute instagram photo
- full Press Conference videos - angle 1, angle 2, angle 3 (ft. kiss on cheek)
- premiere/red carpet videos - butts, ‘you look great’, signing autographs,
- ‘i see gwyneth’s underpants’ aka them on stage @ the Grand Rex - full ~interview~ from far away, close up, another angle
- ‘Pepper loves Tony a lot’ & ‘we need to have an Iron Baby’ aka M6 interview
- London photocall photos that will melt your heart
- full press conference video - skip to 22:20 for the snob/kiss/slap moment
- LA Premiere photos - link 1, link 2
- video of Robert helping Gwyneth off the stage at the LA premiere
- LA press conference photos - 2 here plus some quotes,
- LA press conference videos - ‘parts’ 1, 2 & 3, another clip,
- those adorable couch photos - some here & some more here
OTHER STUFF FROM 2013
- How well do RDJ & GP know each other?
- Gwyneth calling RDJ a wimp on Graham Norton / RDJ’s response
- Their Entertainment Weekly cover
- ‘she is the most beautiful woman in the world not standing next to me’
- Gwyneth on how Robert needs her to pull this movie off
- GP and RDJ on the set of IM3
- ‘Robert doesn’t like me to wear high heels around him.’
- ‘GP’s son is turning 7 so I have to get some Korean toys.’
- Robert on Gwyneth ‘slapping’ him / Gwyneth can’t remember it.
- Gwyneth on working with Robert in the future.
&&& REGARDING 1992
You know what would be creepy? If either Robert or Gwyneth had a Tumblr account and would casually reblog everything Pepperony related.
I see no point in entering either the Pepper Potts tag or the Pepperony tag anymore because of all the bullshit that’s going on in there. This movie is not a freaking poem. You don’t have to over-analyze every single aspect of it. That’s the beauty of it, if you haven’t realized it yet - you get to watch a real relationship. It’s not an ideal one. It’s real and that’s exactly what the actors have tried to convey. You can’t have a perfect relationship without some flaws and I honestly think that they all did a great job portraying some characters that are so in love with each other, but still have issues and challenges like a normal couple. That was the main point and both Robert and Gwyneth have said so. So all of you who can’t shut up for a moment with all your wank about Pepper being the worst girlfriend ever, just go ahead and analyze a poem.